Where things will go your way...or they won't

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

turn out the lights...

The party's over...for you john mcshame.  After the debate last night Obama clearly is going to dominate this elction.  Even wingnuts are unable to deny this now.  Andy McCarthy at The Corner.

With due respect, I think tonight was a disaster for our side.  I'm dumbfounded that no one else seems to think so.  Obama did everything he needed to do, McCain did nothing he needed to do.  What am I missing?


Even instadumbass admits Obama won.

But in retrospect I have to say that I think Obama did better than it seemed at the time. This morning, my strongest impression is that McCain seemed to be trying too hard to close the deal, and frustrated that it wasn't happening. Obama, despite a lot of stammering and some ill-advised references to Delaware, seemed a lot more comfortable. I think he passed the threshold acceptability test with the audience, which -- for people looking for "change" -- is probably enough.



Sullivan has the run down of the right's reax..

No comments: