Where things will go your way...or they won't

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank you President Olmert

I guess that should be his title since he gets to decide what American foriegn policy is and how we should vote in the U.N.

In an unusually public rebuke, Prime MinisterEhud Olmert of Israel said Monday that Secretary of StateCondoleezza Rice had been forced to abstain from a United Nationsresolution on Gaza that she helped draft, after Mr. Olmert placed a phone call to President Bush.

“I said, ‘Get me President Bush on the phone,’ ” Mr. Olmert said in a speech in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon, according to The Associated Press. “They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn’t care: ‘I need to talk to him now,’ ” Mr. Olmert continued. “He got off the podium and spoke to me.”

Imagine for a minute a Democratic President got out from behind a podium and take orders from the President of France.  Me thinks the wingnuts would be losing there minds.  But as John Cole says, "Crickets."

No comments: