Where things will go your way...or they won't

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yipeekiyay Motherfucker ctd.

Here is a great video for Die Hard Fans.



Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick
: I was misinformed.



Major Strasser: We have a complete dossier on you: Richard Blaine, American, age 37. Cannot return to his country. The reason is a little vague. We also know what you did in Paris, Mr. Blaine, and also we know why you left Paris.
[hands the dossier to Rick]
Major Strasser: Don't worry, we are not going to broadcast it.
Rick: [reading] Are my eyes really brown?


Annina: Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?
Rick: Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.


Vote on best one liner in comments.

Btw, I am obviously posting this just so I can continue to use the word motherfucker in post titles. But, you know what ...

3 comments:

P said...

I cannot decide on a vote. I guess I would say "only more so"... But you described them very well. Ahh a Casablanca rewatch is on order for this evening.

Valerie said...

Only more so.

Of course!

chancelot said...

I am so disappointed, clearly "Are my eyes really brown?" is the best line but whatever...