Where things will go your way...or they won't

Friday, November 2, 2007

30 Days of Blog

I guess November is National blog posting month or something... and at NaBloPoMo they say we should blog everyday of the month so I'm gonna join the forces of whatever and give it a shot. Anyway DrunkBrunch is going to be doing it which should be vastly entertaining.


HEAR ME NOW PEOPLE BLOG EVERYDAY OR...DIE!!!1!!

So let it be written let it be done.

Those of you who pick nits will say "Chancelot you didn't blog yesterday, your dreamis dead." To which I respond, "Fuck you I'll go to December 1 to make up the difference."

I will try to achieve a lighter tone than this post. Probably excessive 7eo stories, and Cowboys stories because the NFL is heating up folks. Also this does not count as my post but is only serves to warn the unsuspecting of the upcoming.

2 comments:

P said...

i will exercise twice in december first also! Hooray for plans

DrunkBrunch said...

Entertaining? I can't guarantee that. Too much pressure!

Seriously though. 30 posts in 30 days? This seems like work.