Where things will go your way...or they won't

Monday, November 5, 2007

7 things

Okay, the 7eo is closed for the next 15 days. I'm not sure how I will survive. First they closed the patio on Friday and now they closed entirely, WTF?

Otterbutt hit me with this 7 things meme. Apparently, I must know 7 facts about myself. So here goes.

  1. I did not vote until I was 32.
  2. I was baptized in the LDS Church. (In my defense I went to church three times as a child, NFL plays on Sunday, DUH!)
  3. I never wear a seat belt.
  4. I have all of John Mellencamps albums
  5. I am the worst person ever.
  6. I am known as Ronin(my NTN screen name) to some.
  7. Because Otterbutt all ready hit all the people I know or would feel comfortable hitting up with this meme. I don't have seven people to send this to. So if any of you are not among Otterbutt's victims read this, feel as tho you have been hit.

Update: Seriously unhappy with the closing of 7eo. As my friend Alice says, "What is up with the ludicrousity!"

2 comments:

Nik said...

Thanks for the 7. I know. The tagging 7 others is too mean. Pretty soon, everyone we know would have been tagged 7 times. Best to stop it now.
What's up with the 7EO? Underage serving?

chancelot said...

No, they overserved? whatever the fuck that is. Breaking news A drunk person is drinking more somewhere, lets ruin chance's life. Thats right its all about me. Not the people who actually like need a job or something. I'm rambling and ranting, a rambling ranter perhaps, whatever it sucks.